Our nail reconstruction consultant will remodel your nail using a composite resin to create a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow. The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail in just one single visit. It is also unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents making it very durable.
What are the benefits of KeryFlex?
- Offers another option for people with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after just one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Applied in the sanitary setting of a foot care provider
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
- Is available in three colours: clear, natural, and opaque
How Does it Work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Reconstruction is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance. Once bound to the nail, your foot care provider can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural.
The KeryFlex Nail Reconstruction System consists of three components:
- KeryFlex Bonding Agent optimizes the adhesion of the KeryFlex Resin to the natural nail.
- KeryFlex Resin is a lightweight, medical-grade gel used to build up the nail and allows for sculpting and contouring
- KeryFlex Sealant is a UV curing top coat to seal the KeryFlex nail making it non-porous and non-permeable.
In most cases, the procedure can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes or less but depends on the condition of your nail and number of nails needing to be restored. Take a look at this video which explains a little more about what you can expect.
The KeryFlex Nail Reconstruction is the gold standard for cosmetic nails and with only one other clinic in the UK being able to provide this service, at our Hampshire clinic, we are sure you will be amazed with the results.
To book an appointment or to find out more about this service, please call 01489 881 204.
Please note: This service is carried out by a nail reconstruction consultant from our partners at JW Toe Nail Reconstruction and not by a podiatrist from Active Step Podiatry.